I recently had the privilege of being asked to be on the wheels table in the product playground at Stampin Up’s Heartfelt event in Auckland earlier in the month.
Three demonstrators were assigned to each table and we were each asked to come up with a card, 3D item and scrapbooking page using the fabulous wheels. I must admit I found the task a little daunting at first as wheels are not my immediate “go-to” tool for crafting. BUT I am always up for a crafting challenge and I was very pleased with how each of my projects turned out.
The first fancy favour box in the gorgeous midnight muse (on the left) showcases the following products (all available from Stampin Up!)
- Stamp Set: Made for you
- Wheels: Snowflake Party & Linked Lace
- Card stock: Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer Paper & Whisper White
- Ink: Midnight Muse
- Cool Tools: Snow flurry Bigz die, Modern Label punch, Stampin Around Jumbo Handle used with the wheel spindle
- Accessories: In Colour Dahlias & Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon
The second box in the beautiful Cherry cobbler features the following products:
- Stamp Set: You are loved
- Wheels: Etruscan Elegance Jumbo Wheel
- Card stock: Cherry cobbler and Basic Black
- Ink: Basic Black
- Cool Tools: Decorative label punch, large oval punch, elegant butterfly punch, Stampin Around Jumbo Handle
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, Rhinestone basic jewels
I hope you find these projects inspiring! They would be great for wedding favours or to hold little christmas gifts for work colleagues.
If you need any more information or would like to order any of the products included in these projects please get in touch with me by clicking this link.
Stay tuned for more gorgeous ideas!