Following on from my previous post, here is one of the cards I had on display at the heartfelt Stampin up Event.
I really love how it turned out!
The point in the banner is made by using the 1″corner punch.
- Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Sweet essentials
- Wheels: Betsys Blooms
- Card stock: Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry
- DSP: Floral District
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade
- Cool Tools: Elegant butterfly punch, 1″Corner Punch (for flag), delicate designs textured embossing folder (I have embossed on top of the rich razzleberry wheel pattern)
- Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone basic jewels
If you need any more information or would like to order any of the products included in these projects please get in touch with me by clicking this link.