Today I wanted to share a couple of recent cards I made using the button buddies stamp set. I love the simplicity and versatility of this set, and the fact I can easily embellish the images with our funky buttons.
To get the different colours on the image I used the Stampin Write Markers in Night of Navy to colour the vase, and old olive to colour in the leaves.
Here is the first version I made;
And here is the second using one of my favourite colours rich razzleberry:
Both Cards use the following products:
- Stamp Sets: Button Buddies, Petite Pairs (Card One), Made for you (Card two)
- Markers: Old Olive, Night of Navy
- DSP: Bright’s Designer Paper Stack
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red (Card one), Rich Razzleberry (Card two)
- Accessories: Bright’s Designer Buttons, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
These cards would be great to have in your cardbox just in case you need one at a minutes notice (you could always add the greeting later to make them even more versatile).