A couple of you have asked for some christmas tag ideas and while these aren’t christmas tags – they are cute 3″ christmas cards with matching envelopes and they are super easy to put together and then slip under some ribbon on a wrapped gift for Christmas.
Cool tip: To create the red jewels for the berries on the holly I just used my red sharpie to colour in our rhinestone basic jewels and they worked a treat.
Heres what I used to create these cards;
- Stamps: Happy Hour, Tiny Tags
- Ink: Raspberry Ripple & Gumball Green
- Cardstock & paper: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Whisper White, and Incolour 2012-2014 DSP stack
- Accessories: Rhinestone basic jewels, gumball green stitched satin ribbon, raspberry ripple stitched satin ribbon, mini square envelopes
- Tools: Jewelry Tag Punch, 1-3/4″ circle punch, 2-3/8” scallop circle punch
I actually made another big bunch of these to send to a secret sister and packaged it in one our clear mount stamp cases (page 7 of the annual catalogue). This paper is from our ”Be of good cheer” DSP and the words are from our Merry & Type stamp set.
And here’s the inside of clear mount stamp case.
Have a great evening & Happy Stamp”n