This Card is a direct CASE from our Annual Catalogue (AC page 41) It was super easy to put together using our new embellished events stamp set (AC page 40) and the in-colour Dahlias (AC page 175).
The fantastic thing about this stamp set is that is it is designed to be used with our Dahlias, Pearls, Rhinestones and Brads (AC page 174-175) which makes it great to produce gorgeous cards with extra zing.
Heres what I used on the card:
- Stamp Set: Embellished Events
- Card Stock: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, CrumbCake
- Ink: Gumball Green and Early Espresso (to sponge around the flower-pot)
- Accessories: Gumball Green Stitch Satin Ribbon, In Colour Dahlia’s, Thread
- Tools: 1-3/8″ Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Linen
To make the flower pot, I used this fantastic tutorial by Dawn Olchefske http://youtu.be/Vauh5JU6Sms
I hope this inspires you to CREATE something this coming weekend.
As always feel free to email me if you need any crafting help