This month marked my last stamp club for 2012, and this is the cute gift that I made for everyone. Inside was a pottle of cherry cobbler dazzling details.
I used our new petite purse die (pg194 of the Annual Catalogue) to create the purses – and it was super easy (I had to make 14 of these so that was important!). This colour combo is Gumball Green & Raspberry Ripple.
I used our new hostess stamp Mixed Medley and the matching 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle punch – both from the new holiday catalogue. And of course I had to add some stitched satin ribbon in raspberry ripple (remember you can get a roll of this ribbon FREE with every $70 order).
Stamp Club is a fantastic way to build up your stamp supplies. My next one will be starting in January 2013. In summary you commit to spending $35 a month for 10 months and in exchange you receive over $125 worth of goodies;
- $5 off every class (valued at over $60 for the 2013 year). My Stamp club classes will be run once a month on a Friday night / Saturday (whatever suits the most people). At each class you will be taught a variety of techniques and go home with two completed projects.
- Free $11.95 ink pad of your choice
- $55 voucher to spend in the month you are “host”. You can spend this on any product from the catalogue including hostess sets (pages 197 – 201 in the annual catalogue)
- Free Mini and Annual catalogues every year and a wee goodie from me at every class!
- AND if you join before the end of November 2012 (for the 2013 year) I will also give you a $22.95 designer series paper pack of YOUR choice FREE.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want any more info or are interested in joining. I really do look after my VIS’s (very important stamper’s)!
Enjoy the short week!