Here is a card and gift I made recently for a friend using the affection collection stamp set from our holiday mini. The card design was inspired by the swaps at the US 2012 Stampin’ Up! convention.
I really love this colour combo of midnight muse and raspberry ripple. To create the window in the fancy favour box I used the apothecary accent framelits and then covered the gap with our window sheets so the choccies wouldn’t fall out.
Heres what I used on these projects:
- Stamp Set: Affection Collection
- Ink: Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, So saffron & Black Stazon
- Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse & Whisper White
- Accessories: Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Fancy Favour die & Apothecary accents, circle from itty bitty punch pack (to close the fancy favour box with the ribbon)
- The final touch: Midnight Muse Ribbon & basic Jewel rhinestone’s
Have a great weekend everyone!