During December my Husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. I wanted to create a card for him that expressed how much he means to me and I knew I wanted to use the affection collection stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue so google images came to the rescue.
I spotted this idea from Heather Coopers website in British Columbia. I changed it up a little in terms of the ribbon and background DSP pattern, but the layout and ink used are the same;
Heres what I used to create the card;
- Stamps: Affection Collection and Clockworks (for the background)
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock; Natural Composition Specialty DSP
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
- Accessories: Antique Brad, Victorian Crochet Trim, Early Espresso Stitched grogsgrain ribbon
- Other: Stamping Sponges, Very Vanilla Envelopes
The affection Collection stamp set will only be available untill the 31st of January so make sure you get it before its gone. It’s a super versatile stamp set and looks great in so many colour combos.
Heres a link to a card I created last year using the same stamp set, but with a midnight muse and raspberry ripple colour combo;
As always I am on email at email@example.com if you need any help with your crafting needs
Have a great week