Details of the new Occasions Catalogue;
- Our gorgeous brand new seasonal catalogue was released from Stampin’ Up! yesterday. It has some super fun new products!
- Those that placed orders with me in late January should have received one of these in your last order – but if you havent and would like one, just email me on email@example.com and I will pop one in the post to you as soon as possible.
- To view the Seasonal Catalogue online click HERE To download the Seasonal Catalogue
- Also available online: The 2013 Seasonal Catalogue Supplies list (PDF) and the 2012 Holiday Catalogue Carryover (PDF) – please note that the gorgeous Champagne glimmer paper was omitted in error from the carryover list but it is still available (YAY!).
Heres a sneak peek of one of the projects we will be making in my February classes. It uses the Boutique Boxes Bundle on page 25 of the new Occasions catalogue. I love this bundle 1) because it is only $27.95 (before shipping) for the ‘A Little Greeting’ Stamp Set AND the boutique boxes designer printed kit and 2) They are super easy to put together for quick and easy crafting on the run!
(Did you spot that another Sneak peek? I have punched out two tiny butterfly’s using the new bitty butterfly punch on page 13 of the Occasions catalogue. This punch matches both the SAB exclusive Bloom’n Marvelous stamp Set AND the Papillion Potpourri stamp set from the Annual Catalogue)
- RSVP is essential to reserve your spot and to ensure that I have enough Kits on the day. Please bring your own adhesive, bone folder and paper snips to all classes.
- February Red Hot Stampers Team Meeting – Wednesday 13 FEB
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Have a fun night out connecting with other demonstrators in my team. Guests are welcome.
- Cost: $10 for Guests or $5 for demonstrators in my team
- Stamp Club – Friday 15 FEB
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Commit to spending $35 a month for 10 months and join my VIS stamp Club with a host of fantastic benefits and goodies. Go home with two gorgeous projects every month and have a fun night out with the girls, as well as a special gift from me!
- Cost: $5 stamp club members and demonstrators in my team, $10 for non-club members
- Saturday Craft Class – Saturday 23rd February (please note this date has changed from my original class list sent during January)
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Spend a fun Saturday morning crafting with the girls and go home with two gorgeous projects.
- Cost; $5 stamp club members and demonstrators in my team, $10 for non-club members
- I really appreciate you supporting my business and ordering from me. I am currently very close to promoting to Manager and being able to attend Managers Reception and leadership during our annual conference in May.
- So to say THANKS I will be adding one of these handmade Jars containing 3 metres of the exclusive 2013 SAB ribbon and 9 buttons to every order I receive during February AND every February order goes into the draw to win the Itty Bitties Stamp set from page 25 of the new occasions catalogue.
Also even more exciting don’t forget any orders greater than $120 earn Sale-a-bration rewards AS WELL until March 22nd.
Stay Tuned for details of the new Occasions Catalogue Product Shares I will be having on offer AND my blog candy winner for commenting on my posts in January.