Here is a cute project from Stampin Up HQ (you may have seen it on my Stampin Up Demonstrator website, heres the link if you want further inspiration; http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithannamathieson/project/showAlbum.soa?albumId=6565)
Heres what they used to create the project;
• Ciao, Baby!*
• Oh, Hello*
• Pool Party Cardstock
• Primrose Petals Cardstock
• Summer Starfruit Cardstock
• Whisper White Cardstock
• Silver Glimmer Paper**
• Whisper White Square Envelopes
• Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Linen Thread
• Petite Curly Label Punch+
• Large Tag Punch
• 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
* From the 2013 seasonal catalogue —only available until 30 June, 2013!
**Get this FREE when you host a $350 party during Sale-A-Bration—Jan 22 – Mar 22, 2013!
+Get this FREE with a $120 purchase during Sale-A-Bration—Jan 22 – Mar 22, 2013!
Just a couple of reminders;
- If you would like to go into the draw to win the Itty Bittys Stamp set and also receive a gorgeous jar filled with ribbon and buttons then make sure you get your order in to me by tomorrow (Tuesday).
- Leave a comment on one of my posts during February and go into the draw to win blog candy!
Have a great week and go stamp something!