I love creating homemade gifts for people, just to say thanks or that I am thinking of them.
Heres a project I taught recently using our DVD cases (yes we sell those) and our dress up framelits;
This is the outside of the DVD Case;
and these are the cards that I popped inside
This is what I used to create the project;
- Stamp Sets; Feel Goods, Petite Pairs, Oh! Hello
- Ink; Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
- Card stock; Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Island Indigo, lucky limeade and river rock
- Accessories; Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, pearls, rhinestones (regular and large), very vanilla seam binding ribbon, paper doilies, all hung up clips, old olive striped ribbon*, flower trim*
- Tools; Dress Up framelits, Oval framelits,
- Paper; Tea for Two*
*Only avaliable untill the 30th of June
Enjoy your day – and remember to go stamp something!