I LOVE video tutorials, here’s a neat one for you showcasing a project sneak peek from our gorgeous new catalogue that goes live the 2nd of July.
In this tutorial Stampin’ Up! HQ are going to show you how to make one of the projects featured in our 2013-2014 annual catalogue. You will find this cute bag on page 88, and with the use of our trusty Simply Scored scoring tool you can make a bag just like this with little effort.
- If you plan on stamping on your bag, you’ll want to do that before you put the bag together.
- Start with a 6 ½ inch by 11 ½ inch piece of card stock. Score it at ½ inch, 4 ½ inches, 6 inches, and then at 10 inches. Then turn the paper and score at 1 inch and 5 inches.
- The next step is to cut off the two small tabs on one side — and then to cut small Vs along all the score lines around the edges of your paper. (The height of the bag can easily be adjusted to suit your packaging needs.)
- Finally, add some Sticky Strip which will secure your bag together. The extra flaps on the top will help secure your handles.
- This bag has been embellished with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set — and a highlight is the flower piece created with the Blossom Punch and topped with a Vintage Faceted Button.
Have a great day & Happy Stamp’n