Heres a fantastic tutorial by Sara Douglas from our Stampin Up Head Office team on how to make the creped filter paper flower from page 25 of the annual catalogue.
Heres the instructions;
1. Using Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, cut Creped Filter Paper (six layers for Tangerine Tango petals, and two layers for Daffodil Delight petals)
2. Load Brayer with ink from ink pad, roll color onto smooth side of creped paper. Repeat this step until desired color saturation is reached. May need to ink both sides of filter paper.
3. Layer flowers in staggered order.
4. Attach together with stapler or pierce center and use a brad.
5. Scrunch flowers from top down to get desired look.
6. Punch 3/4″ circle from Old Olive Cardstock. Pierce center.
7. Prepare floral wire and thread through Old Olive Circle.
8. Attach to back of flower using hot glue.
Happy Crafting everyone!
Have a great day & go stamp something!